Problem receiving MyRewards Gift Cards

Problem receiving MyRewards Gift Cards

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor lisadc123
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(1,687 Views)

In early Feb IU used my Verizon MyRewards+ points to order amazon gift cards, which were supposed toa rrive via email.  I called My Rewards Support  few weeks later, realizing that they never arrived.  It took several weeks and calls for the ticket to get escalated.  When I called today, I was told that there was notation the emails were sent earlier this week but again I never received them so they need to escalate the ticket again.  Is there a Verizon person who monitors this forum who can assist me?  Maybe I can redeposit my points and order a different kind of card that comes in the mail?

My ticket Reference {edited for privacy}

Thanks,

Lisa

5 REPLIES 5
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 6
(1,675 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Contributor lisadc123
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(1,667 Views)

Thank you.  - Lisa

Employee Employee
Employee
Message 4 of 6
(1,619 Views)

Hello Lisa,

A member of our Customer Service team has reached out and left a Voicemail for you.  At your earliest convenience, please reach back out to our rep so we can best help you resolve this issue.

Thanks for your continued service with Verizon.

Have a great day,

Michael 

Contributor brinkkw
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(1,301 Views)

it's been more than 4 month since i got the email from verizon reward that my $300 amazon gift card(sign up bonus) was mailed out via usps prioirty. Yet, no one's able to provide the usps tracking# and every time i call cs, rep is saying i should receive withn the next 2 weeks. Are you kidding me? And why do they transfer me over to Amazon CS when amazon has no freaking idea about what's going on? if this was processed where is the shipping info?????

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 6 of 6
(1,287 Views)

Hello brinkkw

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.