Problem with My Verizon Website
JosieDahling

I have had a lot of trouble with the website!  It is saying I do not have Fios Digital Phone and to call an 888 number.  I called it and they said it's on THEIR end ... website problem....but I told them I have a friend who is having no problem accessing HERS.  I can access my billing info, and DVR but not phone or voice mail logs.  It's like they don't realize I have digital phone service or something...it's a "grayed out" option.

Then I called ANOTHER help number and she said she would issue a ticket on it but she didn't!  She said I really should call the 888 number that is appearing on the error message and not her.  I did but he didn't help me!  I was practically begging this woman to help me because at least she was nice and listening to me unlike the first guy who was rude.

Then I tried emailing Verizon and they are telling me my password needs to be re-set and to go on the "Live Chat" and ask them to do that.  Well, I would LOVE TO, but  it says LIVE CHAT IS NOT AVAILABLE!!  This is giving me a headache!  It is ridiculous that I have called TWO representatives, neither of whom could help me and then sent an email to someone who told me to do something that I am not able to do!  VERY ANNOYING.  I'm at the end of my rope here!  I'm ready to go back to Cox at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Problem with My Verizon Website
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes