Problem with bill and fios service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 2
(404 Views)

On Nov 2017 i was upgraded from DSL services to Fios, I received on mail a Special Savings Voucher from marketing department. The offer was a triple play for $60 for one year, no contract, free internet service, router and set-top box free, 3 premiun channels free, setup charge waived.

I called to Verizon to get the offer, i was told by the agent that the total bill for the triple bundle offer will be $93.77 and i can get a discount thru the company that i work once i apply on verizon connections.  On Dec 2017 i received a bill for $98.24 but on January 1, 2018 the bill jumped to $369.89 and on Feb 2018 it went to $539.28. i was charged for the premiun channels, set-top box and the setup.

I have made many calls to Verizon services,spoke to differents agents, spent a lot of time trying to fix the problem, they told me the problem was corrected but the problem is still there. 

I have not requested change on services all i have requested was to give me what it was offered, all these agents are not help. I hope they are trained to listen the customer problem and solve it, they only change the plan and keep adding to the bill.

I am frustrated dealing with this problem, hope someone read this message  and give me a hand to solve the problem. 

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Problem with bill and fios service

Message 2 of 2
(390 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.