Switch Account

Problem with bill

Copper Contributor mmeisler
Copper Contributor
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎06-23-2013
Message 1 of 3

How do I contact someone regarding a bill issue?  I have been billed for 4 months for jack work that I never had done.  I keep being told it will be resolved but I am now being charged a late fee.  I don't know how to get someone who can really help me.   Does anyone have a way to help this?

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Posts: 4,600
Registered: ‎10-18-2016
Message 2 of 3

1-800-VERIZON call and say billing. It may take awhile to get to you.

or try Twitter @verizonfios 

right now DSL Reports seems to be down but they have a Fios support forum under Verizon direct.



Moderator Moderator
Posts: 8,718
Registered: ‎03-18-2013
Message 3 of 3

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos
The following videos were produced by users like you!
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.