Re: Problems accessing account/billing/dvr information, "account change verification"
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty tsw, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Problems accessing account/billing/dvr information, "account change verification"
anzio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the exact same problem.  I have talked with two separat Verizon employees.  One told me she opened a work request to fix the problem.  The other called tech support with me on the line.  After waiting on hold for over an hour, I had to leave for another committment.  I am seriously wondering if Verizon really cres.  Does anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi anzio,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes