Profile Account Information Merging with other Person's Account Information -- Help!!!
yneris

I also am experiencing the same problem Chaos247 was experiencing on May 8th.  I have been sitting at my computer since I came home from work at about 5:30 pm trying to move my Verizon Services from NJ to FL, to no avail.  I have contacted Verizon's tech department as well as their chat reps and no one can seem to help.  As you can see from the time on this board, I have been working on resolving this issue myself for 9 hours!!!

When I log into my account to review my "profile (personal) information; I am coming up with a Michael DiBl***** as the owner of my account; along with all of his personal information.  Therefore, I am unable to proceed with what I need to do.  I am afraid that, just as his personal information has been shared with me; he, too, can see my personal information when he logs in to Verizon.  I am moving to FL next week, 7/2, and I need this matter resolved immediately.  Otherwise, I will get there and I will not have my Verizon FIOS services.

Can someone please help me resolve this?  I am very, very disappointed in Verizon and also very frustrated!!!  I'm guessing Verizon's privacy policies have failed in this instance.  If something fraudulent were to happen with my personal information, Verizon will be hearing from my lawyer.

I'm just about ready to change companies as well... and I hope Verizon does not plan to charge a cancellation fee when, in fact, the fault of this happening is theirs; not mine!  Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Profile Account Information Merging with other Person's Account Information -- Help!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes