Promises not met...
jbren
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just to make a very long story short, back in May, I called Verizon to change my service, and while speaking with the rep, was told that since my husband passed away and the account was in his name, I could put the account in my name and would be treated as a new account.

The first bill was a disaster with the additions and removals, but I kind of understood what was going on,

This months bill, after being told it would now be approximately $135, was $198.

Spoke with a supervisor yesterday, after pulling up the email that was sent to me and the paper I wrote everything down on. Was originally told I would get Multi Room DVR PACKAGE FREE FOR 12 MONTHS.  Now they are telling me there is no such thing, I have to pay $19.99 for the 2 set top boxes. The paper I wrote everything down on said $39.99, the quote from the gal I spoke with on 5/9/13. Doesn't the work PACKAGE include the STB's?  Especially since the first bill removed the partial 2 STB package and added the PARTIAL MRDVR PACKAGE for that bill. 

I keep VERY good notes, and surely wouldn't have disputed this if I was told otherwise originally. All of the other discounts were met but this one. Can someone help?

0 Likes
Re: Promises not met...
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Promises not met...
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad we could get your bill back to where it should be jabrennan1016. If you ever have issues again, feel free to reply in the public thread and we can take care of you.

-Ben

0 Likes