Promo issue
PatP2

I still have not received my $200 reward for signing with Fios. (the offer is for a free Samsung Chromebook 3 or $200 toward select Samsung tech). I selected the Galaxy Tab A 7.0", 8GB, Black (Wi-Fi). Total $129.99. The submit button takes me to the Samsung order page. However, I am directed to check out and they are requesting credit card payment The offer says $200 toward select Samsung tech. My order total is $129.99.

I tried for over 4 hours on 8/26/19 (today) to reach someone who could help. I was bounced from Verizon to Samsung - multiple department at each company.  Samsung said I need a coupon code from Verizon. Verizon says that the error is Samsung. I spent another 2 hours with Chat... Total waste of time. They gave me the same information and links again. And suggested that I pick the Chrome book. NOOOO. That is not what the offer said.

No one seem to know how to correct the errors that I am getting when I click on the link to collect my reward.

Since Verizon is offering the promotion Verizon should correct it. But they have not sent the have a coupon code!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Promo issue
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PatP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes