Promotional pricing ending
SHARKMAN44
Contributor - Level 1

So my promo will be ending in May. A friend just signed up and is getting a great deal (better that the one that I currently have). I want that deal. Do I wait until mine ends or can I request it now?

thanks

sharkman

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Promotional pricing ending
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a user to user forum ... you will likely need to call Verizon and ask them directly.

However, provided the deal is available to current subscribers (there are numerous comments on the boards about Verizon not offering new customer deals to existing customers - even in a retention scenario - but certainly not if you're still under an ETF contract), I would think you could always call and re-up your contract for another year or two at the new price providing you're "adding" services and not "removing" them.  However, that's just my thinking and not based on any actual firsthand knowledge.  Can't hurt to call -or- see if you can do it thru the online ordering system (if you can't change without incurring a fee, the system will let you know that).

View solution in original post

lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a user to user forum ... you will likely need to call Verizon and ask them directly.

However, provided the deal is available to current subscribers (there are numerous comments on the boards about Verizon not offering new customer deals to existing customers - even in a retention scenario - but certainly not if you're still under an ETF contract), I would think you could always call and re-up your contract for another year or two at the new price providing you're "adding" services and not "removing" them.  However, that's just my thinking and not based on any actual firsthand knowledge.  Can't hurt to call -or- see if you can do it thru the online ordering system (if you can't change without incurring a fee, the system will let you know that).

SHARKMAN44
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I'll give them a call...

thanks

sharkman

0 Likes
Duxdad1
Enthusiast - Level 2

After a year my bill  was at $162 and heading higher with the DVR credit going. I switched to Xfinity for $115 with free HBO and Stars for 2 years. Maybe Xfinity is not as good as Fios but with three kids in college the $47 a month is better in my pocket.

They offered no deal to keep me.

0 Likes
rferguson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, any Verizon Agents listening?

I would rather email this and get the billing department to look at this. No longer can email Verizon.

I have 12 months left on my 2-year contract. Now my rates have gone up on the HBO-CInemax portion of my package.

Does this mean my remain 12 months of contract is now void? I can leave at any time now?

Please fix this.

Thank you,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello rferguson,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly via our Support Page or Contact Us.

0 Likes