Quality of Service
dodz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello:

I would like to report 2 issues with my account.

I've had my account for about 6 months now and prior to that I was on Comcast's network.

Our community got the FIOS setup and there were door to door campaigns with a promotional offer of $79/month that included - TV, internet and phone.

Problem 1: I called the campaign person through a number I received from our HOA and they had a person named {edited for privacy} from Verizon call me back. He created the order and I got a confirmation email. The email said $89/month. I called him back immediately and was told , wait until next month to have it reflected in the account. I've left a few voice/text messages for {edited for privacy} but I haven't heard back yet and it's been 6 months and I continue to be charged $10 extra. How do I get this fixed? I called billing as well, they said they cannot do anything about this.

Problem 2: When FIOS was installed at my residence. We have several issues. One of them being me not able to access a certain set of IPs from my home. Customer support said, the system seems fine at their end and the only way to resolve this would be by fixing "my PC" and conected me to "Premium Support". I specifically told them, being an IT enginner, it's got nothing to do with my PC and I am not paying for any premium service if its not an issues with my PC.

The technical logged into my PC, checked a few things and said my PC was fine but he was not able to access those IP addresses that I gave him. However I was able to access them via my comcast account, which was shown to him as well.

I called support back and told them about this. Then sent in a technican who rebooted the device outside did a few things and I was able to access all the IPs.

I then called billing and asked them to remove the "Premium Tech Support" service and was told it was taken care off.

My account was setup in autopay mode and I never bothered to check the invoices until now. Today when I saw the amount and realized this charged was still being applied, I called billing.

I spoke to Freddy {edited for privacy}. According to him, I was the one who volunteered for accept this service. When I asked him what would he have done if he were me when Verizon was not willing to send in a technican, he said "he would look at other services". I am sure you have the call logs and recordings. Please go ahead and listen to it.

He mentioned that he's taken the plan off my account and he's done me a "favor" by giving me 2 months of credit even though its a "customer fault". 

When I told him, this is not acceptable and I can reach the Verizon Senior management in Ashburn, VA (I used to work there for 5 years), he said I should do that and have them handle the entire case and he would not apply the credit. 

What I need to know is a) how do I solve problem 1 and 2 listed above and b) I would formally like to report both employees - the sales lead (Sid Malhotra) and the billing personnel (Freddy) for being unprofessional.

Honestly, I had no issues with Comcast. It was Verizon that came door knocking with the $79 deal.

Appreciate your help with my case.

Thanks,

Dodz.

0 Likes
Re: Quality of Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dodz,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we haven't heard from you and we are closing your Private Support Case. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your service. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
dodz
Enthusiast - Level 1

The reps in the PM board never came to a resolution. Blaming me for services I never requested for is not acceptable and the employee who set me up on the wrong plan never bothered to repond back despite reminders.

Feel free to closed this ticket. I can't waste time over this.

0 Likes