Question about my FiOS Bill
sosodef229

I signed up for Verizon FiOS in November 2019. When I talked to the agent who visited my building to set up the install I was quoted for a price of 79.99 with a speed of 1.5 GBps. This was with the discount for signing up for paperless bills and autopay. However since December 2019 I have not been receiving this discount. I tried to talk to the agent who setup my account but she is not able to access this information due to COVID-19. What can be done to make sure that my future bills reflect the current discount. I like my service and would prefer to not have to leave Verizon to return to my previous ISP.

0 Likes
Re: Question about my FiOS Bill
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sosodef229,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes