REFER A FRIEND ISSUE PROBLEM
cpaulPHL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a long-time Verizon FIOS customer (11 years), and let's admit it. The service is fantastic, the customer service and setup is a nightmare. 

Recently, my mother-in-law moved back to Florida. I gave her my Refer-a-Friend code, and she placed an on-line order for new Verizon FIOS triple-play service. A chat window opened, and the representative helped us walk through the order. But when we went to enter the Refer-a-Friend code, we received an error that this was invalid. The chat representative asked us to save the order, he went back and checked, said to place the order and call the 1-800-837-4966 number to resolve.

After waiting on hold for 25 minutes, I was told that there is nothing that Verizon can do to assist me as that is an online-only offer. LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS ENOUGH FRUSTRATION FOR US TO CANCEL SERVICE - both our account and the new Verizon account.

Has anyone else had problems with the "refer-a-friend" program? And if so, were they able to resolve???

Re: REFER A FRIEND ISSUE PROBLEM
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cpaulPHL,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes