REFER FRIEND CODE ISSUE
EM310

Ordered new service to my new home the other day.  The installation will be taking place in 2 days (6/16) and I would like to have this fixed before then.

There was a glitch in my cart when putting my order in.  A Verizon representative from the chat function helped out by duplicating my cart and having me click through to complete the order.  

The issue is that they did not put my refer a friend code in when they "duplicated" the cart.  We were both to recieve 20k points for a triple play bundle order.  They were not able to add post the order being placed and reccomennded I speak to customer servce on the phone.  After 45 mins any many transfers the call was dropped and no one was able to help.  Hoping someone on the board can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: REFER FRIEND CODE ISSUE
jonjones1
Legend

Ask yourself this “ why would you enrich the company with services for the total lack of customer service you received”? Personally I would not take this on any level.

if you were lied to from the start, why do business with the company?

this wait on hold forever and get dropped is quite common. Google it and read for yourself. Don’t let this cause you grief. You will not get what you want. I am ashamed of these tactics and even as a stock holder I feel for you. 

Contact your local authorities like the attorney generals office or state public service commission as to what you have been subjected to. 

0 Likes
Re: REFER FRIEND CODE ISSUE
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi EM3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes