RESTORAL FEES
Monk3y47

Hi my name is Edgar, I’m having a hard time understanding why I got two restoral fees in my account for my 11 dillmont st account, I will pay the late fee since I did pay late but I was never told, not even when I’ve called Verizon in the past that I was going to get a restoral fee one for 50 and then a partial on for 20. I recently got laid off from my job due to the coronavirus pandemic and now I have to worry about these expensive fees. I was planning on making my payment for my past due amount of 50.78 + my new month charge which are list 64 dollars only so my bill should only be around 120 dollars, can someone please help me out, I’ve called Verizon and they do not want to help me, even with explaining my circumstances and my need since I have three children and they are all young. I’m super stressed and I’m worried that my account will be suspended again since I can’t afford the current bill which is too high, thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it

0 Likes
Re: RESTORAL FEES
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Monk3y47,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.