REWARDS ISSUE/RENT MOVIES

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor XR2Bio
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(2,922 Views)

Hello,

I am having issues as far as using my rewards to rent a movie. My points are expiring soon and I have made couple attempts with via call and chat.

Can someone help me with this? I have been dedicated FIos Customer, and would not want to loose points.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor VfiosUser
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(2,808 Views)

I have the same issue... looked through every movie and can't find not one that I am able to use my soon to expire points. So frustrating, this used to be easy. Verizon has made it basically impossible to use.  They should have at least a tab where it lists movies you are able to redeem points on. Or discontinue points system all together.

Contributor VfiosUser
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(2,807 Views)

After months of frustration, I read countless forums from other users having same issue.  Finally came across the solution.. use you phone or pc to order movie using points then they'll show up in your Rentals list under the my stuff tab.

Contributor SallyP
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(2,103 Views)

Thanks so much for coming back and relaying useful information!!!!

Smiley LOL

Contributor Delco87
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(561 Views)

Wish I had seen this before our points expired! 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios