Rain Storms -> No Dial tone & Unable to Speak to a person from Verizon to Fix Problem
GeoCz

I have been a loyal customer of Verizon for many years and am ready to pull the cord and go to AT&T.  After each rain storm, the dial tone goes out and all you hear is a buzz on the line.  Not able to call out or receive calls.   First repair was on 5-15-13, worked for a few days but with bad noise on line and Verizon came back on 5-17-13.  We went away for weekend.   On Saturday 5-25-13 service went out, hear a very loud buzz and no dial tone.    The repair men keep coming back but are not able to fix the network.   They also left the cover to the Network interface Box device open for rain to get in.  Most of June we are not able to use phone because of the loud buzz.   On June 24th no dial tone again and service is out.  I stopped in the Verizon store today to speak to a person to try to get this fixed. They said I have to call the business office.    When I call I get an automated message of what to do to check the phone and after the message goes through how to check, the line hangs up so unable to speak to a person.   This is the Worst customer experience I have ever had.

I am willing to give Verizon one more chance to fix this and potentially consider being a FIOS customer but expect a live person to call so I can describe the problem to be fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Rain Storms -> No Dial tone & Unable to Speak to a person from Verizon to Fix Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GeoCz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Rain Storms -> No Dial tone & Unable to Speak to a person from Verizon to Fix Problem
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

GeoCz,

We never heard back from you on this issue. If you are still having trouble please let us know so we can assist.

Josh B

0 Likes