Re: So I'm not the only one
CHEYWOLF65

I got ripped off also from the visa pre-paid visa said I wasnt eligible. I have sent them numerous documents stating I was

they refuse to talk to me know. Their customer service sucks they out right lie refuse to give names and when they do they are false names I did get a few names and all of them should be fired. Kimbely refused to take any more calls from

me if she cant deal with a customer that is **bleep** off because she has been ripped off then she needs to find another job, especially if she claims she is a supervisor. Shelia told me to call the customer complaint number which does not exist. Michael hung up on me along with Chasity another supervisor while I was actually calm and asking her a question. Kelsy was actually polite. Henry should not be in customer service at all since all he can do is repeat the script in from of him cant think for himself what a shame.  I have proof that they owe me the prepaid card. I have also spoke to about 20 representatives in all one told me they didnt have supervisors the other said he didnt have to give his name and when he did he used the same last name as me real funny. This company is nothing but a big scam artisrt. So i am leaving them going back to COMCAST They are paying my 180 early term fee and yes i have that in writing, Verizon claims they are saving me 480 over two years but they just lost 4800.plus over two

years it might not be a lot but if more peopledid the same they would be handling and assisting their customers a lot better

signed GOOD BYE VERIZON !!!!!!! NOTHING BUT CHEATS, SCAM ARTISTS AND BAIT AND SWITCHERS!!!

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE ITS ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: So I'm not the only one
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

CHEYWOLF65,

We haven't heard back from you in awhile & so we are closing your private support case at this time.  If you still require assistance, please go ahead and create a new post & we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes