Really bad customer service from 3rd party foreign company Not Verizon
Onscreen1

I've been calling Verizon for 3 months regarding a very small issue that could be easily resolved but has not. I've spoken to about 30 agents over 3 months and Verizon uses a 3rd party company in Asia to answer customer service calls and they've never fixed my issue. So because of this, I am now forced to cancel service and go with another tv\internet service. Verizon charges a lot $$$$$ to be treated like garbage by inexperienced, uninterested lazy employees of their 3rd party company. My issue was never fixed. I did write a formal complaint to Verizon fios corporate. I'm done with verizon and they do not care if they lose customers at all.

0 Likes
Re: Really bad customer service from 3rd party foreign company Not Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Onscreen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes