Refer-A-Friend Link NOT Working
MiyagiMom

I am trying to redeem the referral gift card from the email, but the link does not work. There is no "gift card image" to click on like the email states. I already have the app installed, when I click open, there is no place to “click on reward image”. I have re-downloaded the app, checked from Safari, Chrome & several devices. Please help. I have already spent over 4 hours on the phone with 12 people, 4 times I was sent to the same person who could not help me. Starting July 19th, I have been trying to resolve this simple issue. It's now August 3rd, 2019.  I have a list of names of people that just kept transferring me. I was finally told, "it will be fixed, click the link in the email next week" It's been a week, still not working. This has wasted so much time already. Please for the love... all I want is the gift card my mother in law & myself earned. Please, tell me how fix this. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Refer-A-Friend Link NOT Working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MiyagiMom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes