Refer-A-Friend
WestPenn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up through the Refer-A-Friend program in October 2018.

Received confirmation at the time of account activation that I qualified but there was a waiting period, and then received confirmation again after the waiting period when they said my prepaid giftcard was available to claim.

I followed the link provided, but there was no card to claim.

Since, then, I have been shuffled around to customer service, to carholder support, back to customer support where I spoke with Curt, who passed me off to Tina at AFNI, whom he said issued the card. I was then rerouted to George at customer service who said he needed to contact another department and would call me back.

That was seven days ago.

I beginning to think Verizon has no plans to honor the program. It is infuriating dealing with customer service.

They confirmed again that I qualify, confirmed they sent the email to claim the gift card, but no one can help in anyway.

In less than four months, this is the second MAJOR issued I've had with Verizon's failure to live up to what services they claimed to be providing.

I've seen other posts about this, has anyone resolved the issue.

Regretting switching to Verizon Fios.

Re: Refer-A-Friend
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WestPenn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes