Refer a friend program: link to register prepaid MasterCard doesn't work, cannot claim reward
FMontano

I signed up for Verizon Fios through the "refer a friend" program. I was referred by my parents who live at a different residence from me.  It has now been 2.5 months since my installation and my account is paid in full, and so I recieved two emails asking me to register for my prepaid MasterCard. When I went to the site, I see the section that says, "Thanks for Referring a Friend", "Congratulations! You are now eligible to register for your Prepaid Mastercard. Click the link below to register and/or check the status of your card". when I click on the red "Register/Status" button, it takes me to a page that states, "Sorry. We could not find a matching record for the account information provided."  It provides a phone number to call if I believe I received the message in error.

After waiting on hold for over 4 hours combined the last several days at the phone number provided in the error message, and after being passed from department to department and agent to agent, I still have no solution and have not been able to register for the prepaid MasterCard to claim the reward I am entitled to, which I was promised, and for which I have satisfied the requirements.  My parents are also owed their prepaid MasterCard for being the ones who referred me.  Please provide me with instructions to register for the prepaid MasterCard and claim the reward to which I am entitled and which Verizon has promised me.

0 Likes
Re: Refer a friend program: link to register prepaid MasterCard doesn't work, cannot claim reward
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi FMontano,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes