Refer a friend
Emmay

I referred a friend for Fios service using my personal referral code. My friend signed up for fios service and always made payments on time. I received an email stating “Referral Order Received… You are close to receiving your points” back in August 2018. I gave it a few months before calling customer service and when I called, the Rewards rep (Johanna) could not help me and had me speak to her supervisor. Her supervisor was basically speaking over me for 20-30 minutes and did not allow me to talk. Several things he did was 1) tell me I’m not eligible for the rewards because I don’t have cable service and only internet service (which I did not see in the fine print anywhere so it seems like a lie), 2) he then told me I’m not eligible for the rewards because I did not sign up for a rewards account which I told him I did but he refused to believe me. In addition, he started speaking in his language (not English), possibly cursing me out. He refused to provide me with his name when I requested and then he hung up. If anything comes out of this, it should be that that guy gets fired. 

0 Likes
Re: Refer a friend
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Emmay,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes