Referral Points Missing
Jennac2121

Referred my mom to Fios in April and her service was set up and paid for and Verizon still won't give me or her the referral points. It's been well over 60 days and both of us are paid in full for our services yet when I call for a status on the points they literally tell me it's being investigated yet its been 3 weeks since the ticket has been opened. She used my referral code and signed up online to get the triple play just like Fios tells you to do to get the points yet they won't honor their own program! Apparently i'm not the only customer with this issue but the referral bonus is the only reason why my mother signed up in the first place. 

0 Likes
Re: Referral Points Missing
jonjones1
Legend

@Jennac2121 wrote:

Referred my mom to Fios in April and her service was set up and paid for and Verizon still won't give me or her the referral points. It's been well over 6 days and both of us are paid in full for our services yet when I call for a status on the points they literally tell me it's being investigated yet its been 3 weeks since the ticket has been opened. She used my referral code and signed up online to get the triple play just like Fios tells you to do to get the points yet they won't honor their own program! Apparently i'm not the only customer with this issue but the referral bonus is the only reason why my mother signed up in the first place. 

Did you follow these instructions?

https://www.verizon.com/home/mlp/referafriendvz.html

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-account/rewards

Programs like this are tricky. You must follow the rules to the letter. Or it’s a forfeit.

0 Likes
Jennac2121

Yep sure did. Followed every step they said to do. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jennac2121,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes