Refund my deposit!
scott1211

I contacted the customer service chat on 6/10/14 about getting my refund back.  I was told at that time by "Willie" that my request was processed, but there was no timeline or notification.

A month later I have heard nothing and received nothing.

When will I get my deposit back?

I have had an active account since 4/2013.

Seemed like it might be a scam when I signed up, and it's seemingly more and more likely everyday.

I need a resolution or the BBB will be my next avenue.

0 Likes
Re: Refund my deposit!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out this private support case.  If you still require assistance please feel free to post on your original thread. 
-Amanda_M

0 Likes
scott1211

Please re open my support case.

I have not heard from anyone at your company.  This does not surprise me, as the topic is regarding your company refunding money owed to a customer.

0 Likes
scott1211

I'd like to add a note to this post that:

this has NOT been resolved in a private support area, despite Verizon marking it as such.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scott12,

We have reopened your Private Support case.  Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier by KaLin.  The Verizon agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes