Refund

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Refund

Message 11 of 13
(269 Views)

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll keep an eye on it.

I suppose I was also pointing out the frustration that I had already given my new address in Mid-April when I cancelled. It was given for the purpose of getting my refund check. I'm not sure why it wasn't in the system. And I'm not sure why I wasn't asked for it when I called about my refund in May. Something went wrong on the Verizon side.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 13
(178 Views)

I was quoted the wrong amount over the phone and it was documented. I was a customer for 13 years and there is no loyalty from verizon. My initial call was to lower my bill and after dropping my tv package 2 packages down removing 2 boxes from my account I was told if I sign up 2 years and do all of this I would save about $42 dollars per month. I got a confirmation email 2 min later that stated my bill was going up $26 dollars so I called in and the rep told me that the account was noted that the last rep was trying to apply a discount to make it the correct pricing. He told me to call when I got my next bill if it wasnt fixed so I did. I was told the account notes said he miss quoted me the price and the rep was unable to give me the discount he was requesting. So not only was I scammed into dropping down my service but I was lied to that I would be saving money. After about 2 hrs of repeat calls asking for a supervisor (being hung up on every other attempt) I reached a call center rep outside of the USA who was happy to put me on the line with her supervisor. (This is close to the worst part) The supervisor admitted to me that no rep could help me with the issue so they would always hang up on the customer if they cannot help them. This blew my mind as an ex employee of verizon and many other jobs that held customer service very high any employee who treated a customer like this would be fired. Well the supervisor said he would escalate the situation and make sure I was paying what I was quoted because it was the right thing to do. 4 days go by and no call from verizon so I call again being hung up on again multiple times when I asked for a supervisor. Finally ive had enough and decide to call it quits so they terminate my service and tell me to pay my final bill of rouhly $73. I then get another email stating they are trying to charge me a early termination fee so again I call back. I reach another call center outside of the USA and the rep and supervisor were more than happy to help. They explain there is no reason for me to pay an early termination fee because my billing issues were well documented that I had been calling in about for weeks with 0 solution. They waived all fees and even granted me a $40 credit. They explained just pay my final bill of around $176 and I would get a check for my over payment and my month in advance. Over a month goes by Happy with comcast and Still nothing from verizon so I called them to check the automated system even says I have a negative balance of $93.13. The rep tells me I have a $0 balance  and transfers me to collections. They tell me that the balance is $0 I explained I have an email proving I have a negative balance and automated system says the same thing. They promised me they will  call me in 24 and that was 2 days ago. I am filing  a complaint with bbb. Its pathetic a company can do this to its customers that keep them in business.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 13 of 13
(174 Views)

Hi mrwonderful,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.