Switch Account

Register for Rewards+?

Register for Rewards+?

Contributor Rhbecker18
Contributor
Message 1 of 14
(1,189 Views)
I signed up for a new verizon account through a rewards invite. I have the service scheduled and a my verizon account set up, but when I try to go to Rewards I get the error that I don't have sufficient permissions to access the page. Any help?
13 REPLIES 13
Contributor reppetoc
Contributor
Message 2 of 14
(1,114 Views)

I am having the same problem. I have been a customer with Verizon for over 10 years in my current home. I am getting the message:

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 14
(1,108 Views)

What page is that?

Contributor retlawdraw
Contributor
Message 4 of 14
(1,069 Views)

I'm having the exact same problem. Have you heard of any solutions?

Contributor kbar
Contributor
Message 5 of 14
(1,064 Views)

I received an email for a "free gift" (isn't a gift by definition "free") for signing up for My Rewards+. When I click on the link I get a server error HTTP Error 503. It looks like someone didn't load test the "rewards" site.

Copper Contributor sox1918
Copper Contributor
Message 6 of 14
(1,057 Views)

It's the gift of wasted time.

Copper Contributor jrwils56
Copper Contributor
Message 7 of 14
(1,058 Views)

All I get is a constant loop asking me to log in. Is there really a My Rewards site or is it just a tease? They say I have points but what are they?

BTW, I also hate it when I see the comercials for the same up and down speeds and my speed test say that isn't so. Where is the truth in advertising?

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 8 of 14
(1,049 Views)

Did you try clearing your browser? And try a second browser as well.

Copper Contributor Peganmn
Copper Contributor
Message 9 of 14
(1,042 Views)

Same thing here.  I received an email telling me I had a "thank you gift from verizon my rewards".  When I clicked on the link it made me sign in and then told me I didn't have sufficient permission to access that page.  Clearing cookies isn't going to have much affect if the link doesn't work.

Copper Contributor Peganmn
Copper Contributor
Message 10 of 14
(1,042 Views)

I can't find it tonight.  I received an email telling me I had a "gift" waiting for me.  It's a legit email, but clicking on the My Rewards link sends me around in circles until it finally tells me I don't have sufficient permission to access that page.

I tried calling verizon but both of the individuals I spoke with had no clue how to fix it.

Keep your gift Verizon.  Talk about **bleep** poor customer service . . . .

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.