Relentless Verizon Cramming Fraud Ripoff
jebnyc

Since my August, 2011 bill, I have been being charged for $3.98 for "VLD Verizon single Rate Long Distance"; despite the fact that I have Verizon Freedom Esentials; which includes $7.97 for long distance.

"VLD Verizon single Rate Long Distance" is a service that I nver requested or ordered.

Every month i have to call Verizon and get the fraudulent VLD Verizon single Rate Long Distance charge removed. Every month I am told that I should not be being charged for this and that the charge will not appear again. Yet, every month it reappears. I have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this.

When I  called in November, I was told that a "ROC ticket" would be put in and that should take care of it.

I viewed my new bill on line today and the fraudulent charge is still there.

I am a longtime Verizon, Bell Atlantic and Nynex customer. Why do they have so little regard for my time and money ? why am I being subjected to this cramming ripoff?

0 Likes
Re: Relentless Verizon Cramming Fraud Ripoff
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue regarding the long distance charges. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Re: Relentless Verizon Cramming Fraud Ripoff
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes