Renewal Price Quote NOT what email
rfa5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just went online to see what deals were to be had by renewing my Fios contract and I proceeded to place my order.  I agreed to a renewal amount for the two years of what I'm currently paying and got an order number showing that amount per month.  A few minutes later I get a confirmation email with my order number showing a DIFFERENT amount (of course higher) than the amount that I signed up for!  What gives Verizon?  I printed out my original order with the order number showing the lower price, but what price does the system show?  I hope this isn't some sort of scam!

0 Likes
Re: Renewal Price Quote NOT what email
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Renewal Price Quote NOT what email
mark8538
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me. It only took 3 chat sessions, a phone call and 1 month for Verizon to fix this for me. People seem to get a better response when they post on their facebook page and complain.

0 Likes