Rep Added Install Fee
Cinnamon4

I set up a fios install online and even have and email confirming a waived install fee.  When I reviewed the estimated bill it showed that the auto pay discount didn't process so I had to contact customer service.  The rep added a $99 install fee without  telling me hiding it in the fine print below the Large Bold Estimated Monthly Bill that showed the $10 adjustment. When I talked to their rep to try to get it adjusted he refused to pull up the original email that promised a free install.  Even the installer said it was f see install.    Rip off artists.  I will be shouting it everywhere.  People should know what crooks they are.

0 Likes
Re: Rep Added Install Fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cinnamon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes