Report to the BBB
mcginnbl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm happy to say I have reported Verizon to the BBB.  After only having their ridiculously horrible service for 2 weeks I am owing them $90 BUCKS FOR SERVICES I DID NOT GET!! Oh, and we all know how wonderful their customer service is and how professional and curteous they are, NOT! I hope something changes for this company.

The Verizon installer missed the scheduled appointment, he called me and told me he won't be making it out.  After calling customer service back 2 or 3 times I finally got an answer saying tough luck you will have to reschudule for another time.  Luckily someone made it the next day to their convinence.  Not mine though, I am onl the customer Verizon does not care about.  He was able to install the internet but no phone line.  For 2 weeks no one came to install the phone line, which is why I refuse to pay these people some random $90 bill.  For what?  Seriously?  I want to talk to someone professional (probably impossible) and give me an explanation why I owe money for services I did not get.  Hopefully the BBB will get some answers because  have not. 

Re: Report to the BBB
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mcginnbl,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
mcginnbl
Enthusiast - Level 2

LawerenceC,

.  Verizon has mediocre customer service.  There is a lot of improvements that needs to be done.  Hopefully I will be contacted not by private message or email but if that's the customer service Verizon provides then that's what I get for giving Verizon my money.

0 Likes
Report to the BBB
mcginnbl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still haven't heard anything back from Verizon about my account, even after reprting them.  I don't know why people choose Verizon for anything. 

jrtownr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree !  My service is down due to thier faulty equipement.. waited on hour an hour to tell me I have to wait TWO days for a technican !!  This is unacceptable.

mcginnbl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh lord you don't even know! Took a day off my new job for installation, dude called and said he cant make it.  I called Verizon to complain and they LIED to me assuring me he will make it out.  Well I KNEW they were lying but had to choice to wait.  So I had to wait another day for someone to make it and it took about 4-5 hours to get some horrible internet service and he did not even install my phone line. I called after two weeks of horrible customer service and cancelled with them and now they want $100 bucks from me! Pft! Ya Right! Get a real job Verizon!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please allow two business days for a reply from the eCenter concerning your issue.

0 Likes