Residential Account sign in for combined accounts
redhotpv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I combined my Verizon landline account and my Verizon Wireless account into one, and now I cannot find where to see my residential landline account.  My Verizon takes me into the cell phone account, but I cannot find the residential account anywhere.  Can someone help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Residential Account sign in for combined accounts
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@PViglione wrote:

I combined my Verizon landline account and my Verizon Wireless account into one, and now I cannot find where to see my residential landline account.  My Verizon takes me into the cell phone  ...

I am fairly sure that you mean that you've combined your account billing into OneBill.  This does not combine the account administration, but merely results in a single invoice for both accounts.

What appears to be happening is that MyVerizon is remembering your user name and pass from the wireless account.  What you must do is sign out of your wireless MyVerizon, and then sign back in with the user name and pass that you used earlier for your landline MyVerizon pages.  See it this helps.

View solution in original post

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We will be glad to assist with your signin troubles. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@PViglione wrote:

I combined my Verizon landline account and my Verizon Wireless account into one, and now I cannot find where to see my residential landline account.  My Verizon takes me into the cell phone  ...

I am fairly sure that you mean that you've combined your account billing into OneBill.  This does not combine the account administration, but merely results in a single invoice for both accounts.

What appears to be happening is that MyVerizon is remembering your user name and pass from the wireless account.  What you must do is sign out of your wireless MyVerizon, and then sign back in with the user name and pass that you used earlier for your landline MyVerizon pages.  See it this helps.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
redhotpv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I do remember signing up for the other account, but when I tried to log in with the other user name and password it told me it was not valid.  I have not tried since then.

I know you are right in your suggested solution.  I'm just sorry I did the one bill.  Who knew it would be such a hassle.

0 Likes