Switch Account

Retrieving Bills from closed account

Retrieving Bills from closed account

Highlighted
Contributor NickPitts
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(572 Views)

I have been trying for MONTHS (yes really, MONTHS!) to get copies of my bills from 2015. I have called repeatedly, and if I am lucky enough to get through the initial menu I end up getting hung up on or told that I cannot be helped because I have to call Frontier, but usually I cannot get past the very first part of the menu that tells me to call Frontier because I live in Florida and it hangs up on me.

I did go ahead and call Frontier at one point and they could not help because I never had an account with them. So then I call Verizon back and its just running in circles getting no where!

I was never a Frontier account holder. My account opened and closed as a Verizon account. I did get one "chat" representative to unlock my old online account to access my bills that way but it says error and will not pull up any bills.

HELP!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.