Retuned equipment and being charged more now
Gb726
Enthusiast - Level 1
I turned in 2 DVR's on October 2, 2013. Since then I have contacted Verizon no less than 5 times trying to get my plan and billing straightened out. After turning in the DVR's, I now only have 2 set top boxes in my home, yet I am being charged for a 4-room DVR package. I have no DVR's in my home currently. Just last week, after my 5th call with Verizon, I was told everything was straightened out, and that I would receive a credit on my bill. Not only did I not get a credit, but I am still being billed for having a DVR and a multi-room package.
This is not the first time I have had issues with Verizon and trying to change my account. Seems every time I change hardware, or change the channel lineup, billing gets skewed and I have to deal with customer service over and over.
I am so sick of the poor customer service, I will drop Verizon as soon as I can if this is not resolved promptly.
Simply ridiculous!
0 Likes
Re: Retuned equipment and being charged more now
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Retuned equipment and being charged more now
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Gb726,

We're glad to hear that the bill issue was resolved for you. If you ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public message.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes