Return Kit
geomck

Several weeks ago, I canceled my Verizon Fios, I received a phone call stating that the return kit would be shipped to me.  

A few weeks later, no return kit, but I received an email stating that I would be charged for the equipment.

Getting help online is obscene.  This is the worst service platform of any "major" supplier of internet services.

Please send a return kit if anyone reads this.

0 Likes
Re: Return Kit
jonjones1
Legend

@geomck wrote:

Several weeks ago, I canceled my Verizon Fios, I received a phone call stating that the return kit would be shipped to me.  

A few weeks later, no return kit, but I received an email stating that I would be charged for the equipment.

Getting help online is obscene.  This is the worst service platform of any "major" supplier of internet services.

Please send a return kit if anyone reads this.

Unfortunately this is customer helping customer forums. You may get a “this has been escalated to a Verizon agent” but that will be it.

google Verizon Fios store location in your area and drop it off there. Get a physical receipt with serial numbers and descriptions on the spot. This way you won’t have to deal with that “we have not received the equipment back” 

if you have auto payment. Remove it immediately since Verizon could charge your account in that manner.

0 Likes
Re: Return Kit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi geomck,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes