Switch Account

Return Payment Fee Charge

Return Payment Fee Charge

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(577 Views)

Hi I was charged a Return Payment Fee because Verizon went through with charging to a financial institution I no longer use. This was reversed the same day I was notified. I called customer service and explained the situation to them and they told me I would not be charged a fee as long as I did it myself online. I did this online and now there is this $30 fee on my bill that is not explained anywhere on Verizon's FAQ with why this fee is charged, how much this charge should be, and I was notified by the Verizon employees I talked to that there would not be a fee.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(575 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. For questions about your bill, please contact Verizon Support at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.