Returned Equipment --SCAM TO GET MONEY
bembry1

Today I received my bill charging me 350.00 for a box that I returned. I have spent several hours being trnasferred around and getting nowhere. The last person I talked to told me not to worry that sometimes they log some equipment and not the other items but not to get upset and then tried to upsell me on service. I have been a customer for 10 years and always paid my bill on time. I have returned equipment before so why whould I want to keep one piece of outdated crap. I regret ever making the initial call to updgrade my DVR recording. I have both of the labels for the returns. All of my old equipment was in one box and the second box they sent in error because I never asked for it. I am going to cancel my service and just fight it out because I pay for what I have not for the inability of Verizon to keep track of equipment returned by loyal customers. I am so upset that I have spent hours trying to sort this out and being hung up on, give false information and now to get this slap in the face of a bill. Dissapointed and mad doesnt begin to cover my feelings about this....Verizon you are stealing from good customers and you dont care.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment --SCAM TO GET MONEY
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bembry1,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your returned equipment. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment --SCAM TO GET MONEY
bembry1

I really hope verizon resolves this and removes this from my bill. I have an email that says what equipment was returned but then at the bottom of the email it lists the same equipment as unreturned. I dont want this to rise to a collections level. I will pay my regular bill on time minus the 350.00 for the DVR charge and pray that someone in your company fixes this grave error and just maybe I will keep the service.  

0 Likes