Returned Equipment - lost in the black hole of Verizon
dsbird1
Enthusiast - Level 2

On June 23, 2014 the box with my fios and internet equipment was received by Verizon.  They kept billing me over $900 for the fios equipment.  Thought this was taken care of but I received a letter from a collection agency.  I pay my bills but since I returned all of my Verizon equipment and have proof of delivery don't you think someone could find the equipment and correct my balance so it doesn't look like I don't pay my bills.  Can somebody please help?????

Re: Returned Equipment - lost in the black hole of Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment - lost in the black hole of Verizon
dsbird1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, the answer you gave me did not help at all.

When I call the number you gave me, it tries to connect me to the collection agency and since I have NO intention of paying for equipment that I sent back there is no need for me to talk to them because all they care about is $$$$.

I have sent copies of all information to the collection agency and to verizon at 7979 N Beltline Rd Irving Tx 75063, these are both received and I have not had any response.

PLEASE Help and do not give me another number that asks for my acct # and then the only option is for me to talk to a collection agency and I am not going to talk to them since this should NEVER have been sent to a collection agency.

I would love to go back to verizon wireless, but that isn't going to happen, guess I have no choice but to go to AT&T.

@ElizabethS wrote:

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes