Returned Equipment
Mare15

I disconnected my service on June 25th and as requested by Verizon returned my equipment via UPS in the box they provided and per my tracking # provided by UPS the box reached Verizon on 7/3.  2 of the pieces of equipment were checked in, but as of today the DVR has not been.  The DVR was in the box along with the other 2 pieces.  I know that my final billing is coming and I want assurance in writing that I am not going to be charged for the DVR that was returned.  The box weighed 13.45 lbs and I have provided the tracking # to a Verizon rep previously.  I have talked to several reps over the past 2 weeks and feel like I am continually being given different answers about how this is being handled.  Please advise me how this can be handled so that I am not billed for the DVR that has been returned.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are mostly talking to peers.  Suggest you contact them again by phone.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes