Returned Purchased Equipment - FIX MY BILL
mrobinson8313

Maybe it's just me over the years of having FiOS service between different apartments.  But when it comes to actually returning equipment and resolving issues they do not deliver.  My fustration comes from a recent event where I moved and signed up for Gigabit service, about 2 days later I purchased via my online account a FiOS range extender.  It was delivered for free and I ended up not needing it, so about 5 days later I returned it IN STORE at a FiOS store and recieved a receipt.  Ensured that the purchase would be fully credited to my account.  AS ALWAYS, my bill came in and it was not removed.  I called and the rep removed the charges, and while I could not see a newly revised generated bill, my account due balance did reflect the adjustment.  I was advised to pay the less amount (reflected after adj).  Low and behold, this month, I get a bill for past due charges of the cost of the device I returned.  WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN.  AND ALL OF THEIR LINES/CHAT are down. And EVEN IF I get this resolved - what will stop this from hapenning next month?  Your features and internet are great, your customer service SUCKS.  Please fix.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Purchased Equipment - FIX MY BILL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mrobinson8313,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Equipment Was Returned 2.5+ Months Ago, Multiple Posts/Calls/Chats - Verizon Has Done Nothing.
mrobinson8313

See below. I am reposing my thread post from December 2 becuase it is now locked and I cannot reply that back to state that YOUR COMPANY never reached back out to me as promised.  I had a IM conversation with your people, and guess what I asked multiple times that i WOULD be contacted, you confirmed and guess what AS ALWAYS YOU DIDNT DELIVER.  Thanks for nothing.

----

My Post:

Returned Purchased Equipment - FIX MY BILL
‎12-02-2017 06:22 AM
Message 1 of 2

(95 Views)

Maybe it's just me over the years of having FiOS service between different apartments.  But when it comes to actually returning equipment and resolving issues they do not deliver.  My fustration comes from a recent event where I moved and signed up for Gigabit service, about 2 days later I purchased via my online account a FiOS range extender.  It was delivered for free and I ended up not needing it, so about 5 days later I returned it IN STORE at a FiOS store and recieved a receipt.  Ensured that the purchase would be fully credited to my account.  AS ALWAYS, my bill came in and it was not removed.  I called and the rep removed the charges, and while I could not see a newly revised generated bill, my account due balance did reflect the adjustment.  I was advised to pay the less amount (reflected after adj).  Low and behold, this month, I get a bill for past due charges of the cost of the device I returned.  WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN.  AND ALL OF THEIR LINES/CHAT are down. And EVEN IF I get this resolved - what will stop this from hapenning next month?  Your features and internet are great, your customer service SUCKS.  Please fix.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment Was Returned 2.5+ Months Ago, Multiple Posts/Calls/Chats - Verizon Has Done Nothing.
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi mrrobinson8313,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes