Switch Account

Reward points

Contributor PDaddy
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(1,573 Views)

Can Reward Points be used in either FIOS or wireless  domains??

5 REPLIES 5
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 6
(1,558 Views)

Apparently yes.  Not that I have tried it.

Highlighted
Contributor onin2
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(1,471 Views)

Hi - I am the manager of the My Rewards+ program for the Wireline company.  The points earned in the My Rewards+ program can only be used in that program.  Verizon Wireless also has a rewards program called Smart Rewards that is separate from My Rewards+.  Hope this answers your question.  Thanks

Contributor Tarheel72
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(1,400 Views)

I redeemed 1500 points for three Amazon gift cards in the Rewards + program and elected to receive them electronically (the egift card option).  I got no confirmation email and I have never received the cards.  It has been ten days since I redeemed my points.  I have called customer support at the program and they confirmed the transaction and said they would report it to the IT department but that was a week ago.  I waited several days and called in again and was told by a Rewards + customer support supervisor that the eGift cards were sent by a third party and they would have IT check with them on the matter.  She said someone would contact me the next day.  So far they have failed to follow up on any of my phone calls, even they I am told I will hear back from someone.  I have received no communications for Rewards + or the IT department on the subject, and when I call in they tell me there is nothing they can do once you redeem a reward.  They say that is not their department, but they cannot connect to someone who can give me an answer.

Today I redeemed 200 points for 8 entries into the Big Game sweepstakes.  In that transaction I did get a confirmation email so I know the email I have on file will work.  Could someone follow up on my missing ecards for me?  Who should I talk to about this?????  I have FiOS TV, Internet and digital voice line.

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 5 of 6
(1,371 Views)

Hello Tarheel72

Someone at Verizon is working on this, and you should hear from them directly, either by private message or the email used in registering for the forum.

Contributor Tarheel72
Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(1,365 Views)

Thank you very much.  I appreciate your help.  The email used to register is the same as I have with my Verizon account and is my @verizon.net email address.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.