Router not sent
rockvilleraven

I ordered Verizon Regional Essentals phone service and high speed internet service on April 30 and I received the phone splitters and filters for the internet service the next day but no router, cables on installation cd rom which is needed to get the internet service started.  I have called Verzion about 10 times about this and I will be without the internet when the phone is turned on tomorrow.  Why can't Verizon just simply admit that they dropped the ball on this and just send me a router along with a UPS tracking number?    If this is not settled by May 13, I will seriously consider switching to MDU Communications which offers Cable Modem Service along with voice over IP phone in my condominium complex.

0 Likes
Re: Router not sent
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rockvilleraven,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Router not sent
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes