Router returned two months ago but still get charged
MWAN001

I returned Verizon router back on 2/25. But still got charged $10 per month for rental. 

The router reached warehouse by 4/28 -- ridiculously long. 

I have contacted Verzion support twice. The agents were very nice but that problem is never fixed. 

It is getting more and more ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Re: Router returned two months ago but still get charged
jonjones1
Legend

@MWAN001wrote:

I returned Verizon router back on 2/25. But still got charged $10 per month for rental. 

The router reached warehouse by 4/28 -- ridiculously long. 

I have contacted Verzion support twice. The agents were very nice but that problem is never fixed. 

It is getting more and more ridiculous. 

If you pay by auto payment stop it at once. Dispute the $10 with your bank or credit card company and have it come back.

verizon is famous for this non returned nonsense not only on Fios but wireless side as well. Do a google search and read that this is not an isolated instance.

i can give you better advice if you cannot get the credits back from Fios. Via private message. 

0 Likes
Re: Router returned two months ago but still get charged
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MWAN001,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes