Saw the post regarding "Secure msg" been viewed over 500 times
aKitty
Enthusiast - Level 1

OMG, can't seem to see a secure message? don't ppl at VERIZON realize that it's about time to re-think about how THEY post a security messages to their customer?? Encryption to your inbox???

GOSH.I tried everything: Read the post on "how to retrieve secure msg" but I didn't' see any icons on my acct page, went into my mailbox which I never used, the last email sent from Verizon was back in OCT..It's so ANNOYING that you have tried to help their customer service phone line by emailing them the questions, it took them two days to answer my email question.. and now to retrieve it in order to read, I may have to enter another message.. why can't they include the instructions on how to retrieve the "secure message" on the website into the body of the notification...How dumb is that??

0 Likes
Re: Saw the post regarding "Secure msg" been viewed over 500 times
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes