Scammed with new Verizon Bundle Plan dated 1/24/2012
kala1

I have a 'quadplan verizon bundle' for at least 3 years now and is quite satisfied with it.  This January, I saw an advertisement about a "new Verizon Bundle, Triple Play":  home phone, Fios TV and Internet for $89.99.  Last  Dec. 2011, I received a mail saying that my current FIOS plan prices will expire soon and is scheduled to increase by $10.00.  It also states that "I may be eligible for Special Offer,  like a $300 Verizon Visa Prepaid Card after 90 days of service.   So, when  I saw the Cheaper triple play of $89.99 (at that time I have $109.99, with my Verison Cell phone added, it is $139.99).   I contacted Verizon (877.850.1160)  on 1/20/12 and spoke with JAMES.  I gave him all my informations about my current FIOS plan and asked if I qualifies for this new offer of $89.99.  JAMES DEFINITELY SAID YES, and including my Cell Phone service, my NEW Verizon quadplay Bundle charges will be $174.96 with taxes and all the extra charges inclusive (at that time I am paying $207.87 monthly until January 15, 2012).    My new Order no. is {edited for privacy}.     Now the  NEW Verizon bill came and I have to pay $216.05?????  

Then with the  NEW QUADPLAY of $119 plus  my Verizon Cell phone added to it plus all kinds of charges, my new total bill  is now:  $277.12.  what happened?   FROM $207 went up to $277????  What very special service has Verizong added???

I WAS EXPECTING A LOWER PRICE BILL and now THIS????

SOMEONE call me and EXPLAIN ALL THESE CHARGES.   I have to understand WHY???????  If this was the case, I should have not changed my current verizon bundle?  

I have called twice, and the last person I spoke with DOES NOT KNOW OR DOES NOT EVEN CARE TO FIND OUT AND EXPLAIN about the charges.  Why are you hiring customer service people who doesnot know anything??????

I AM TRYING TO SAVE SOME MONEY NOT TO  BE SCAMMED!!!!!!   I am getting stressed with this VERIZON charges, and I really need to speak to someone to explain this to me.

Erlinda

0 Likes
Re: Scammed with new Verizon Bundle Plan dated 1/24/2012
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kala

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Scammed with new Verizon Bundle Plan dated 1/24/2012
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
Welcome to The "I just Got Bent By FIOS Club !
0 Likes