Screwed Over by Verizon Rewards!
TheMagicalHindu

I have now been on hold for 40+ minutes trying to contact verizon. A guy came on for 2 seconds and asked what the problem was then asked me to hold on again. This is NOT the first time I am calling about this.

Also I have not been able to access on demand for about a month now. I've called multiple times and only got through twice (expecting me to wait 30+ minutes every time is ridiculous also), both times they reset my system from their end and asked me to reset my router (even though the second time I told the person I already did this before and it didn't work) and it still didn't work.

They said they would send someone out but did not 

So someone please explain to me WHY I am no longer eligible for my $200 giftcard? I have not changed my service or touched anything since signing up. Everything has been the status quo. Here is my order: image

And here is the current status: 

0 Likes
Re: Screwed Over by Verizon Rewards!
TheMagicalHindu

WOW! After an HOUR of waiting on hold they answer and say "All circuits are busy now please hang up and try again" and then HANG UP ON ME. What the heck!? How do you stay in business with this **bleep**? 

Filing report to BBB unless I can get a response in 72 hours.

0 Likes
Re: Screwed Over by Verizon Rewards!
TheMagicalHindu

Update, tried to get in contact with verizon via chat: 

Ignored!

0 Likes