Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Search for movies only show rentals when they are in the lineup on my pay channels.

Contributor
Contributor

Search for movies only show rentals when they are in the lineup on my pay channels.

Message 1 of 2
(444 Views)

I recently did a search for "Wall Street" and the only hit I got was that it was available on Flex View for $2.99.  Knowing that it was on a pay channel because my daughter was watching it at her house earlier that day, I browsed my pay channels and found it on Cinemax.  This seems to be somewhat deceptive when Verizon is not making the premium movies available in a search and only showing the rentals.  I am not understanding this.

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Search for movies only show rentals when they are in the lineup on my pay channels.

Message 2 of 2
(439 Views)

Both should show up.  But yeah, it would be nice if you give priority to finding those you are subscribed to.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.