Searching for a contact in the Billing Dpt other than the Customer Reps on the Phone
Monitita
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I have been with Verizon Fios for a year already and although we like the product, we HATE the way we get billed every month. It hasn't been consistent AT ALL since we signed the contract and on top of that the Customer Reps on the phone are very {please keep your posts courteous} and rude. I'm not kidding, very RUDE!.

Is there a way that this company can care about two loyal customers like my husband and I to get a straight answer from someone that works in the billing department in headquarters and not from a call center where the training to answer questions from Reps is very debatable??

I appreciate an honest answer and an prompt solution. I don't want you to write back to me with an average answer with no content please. I'm willing to provide my husband's phone number and hear back from a person that make sense to us.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Searching for a contact in the Billing Dpt other than the Customer Reps on the Phone
Monitita
Enthusiast - Level 1

{please keep it relevant} I understand that is Verizon's policy not to show bad words on its own site. {please keep it relevant}

Nevertheless, your customer representatives are very rude. My husband called this morning and one of them answered very mad at him. He transfered my husband's call to another representative and he got transfered back. When that happen, he got the same rep that transfered him in the first time and he put my husband on hold for 10 minutes (NOT KIDDING) and then he HUNG UP on him!!

Yet we still pay for this kind of service because there are no choices in the market....

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>