Second contact from collections
dneece6
Enthusiast - Level 1

In January 2012 I mailed you collection agency proof of the payment Verizon cashed (the refund you sent me was shredded and never cashed). TODAY I got yet another letter from a collection agency! TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER! I don't remember which bank I used, and neither of my banks have these old records online anymore. I'm NOT filing inquiries with my banks for payments from DECEMBER 2011!! PLEASE fix your business practices. Your inadequacy should not be my problem. I will never do business with Verizon again. I'm getting my own voip service now instead of switching back.

0 Likes
Re: Second contact from collections
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: You send me refund checks AND you send me to collections?!
dneece6
Enthusiast - Level 1

The collections agency reached out to me again 2 1/2 years later.  The topic has continued but has been moved and locked.  Refer to p/393565http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/Second-contact-from-collections/m-p/708828/thread-id/10527.  *Note - it's not the second time I've been contacted, it's roughly the 5th or 6th -- since I paid the balance in 2011.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please keep all correspondence in the private support portal.  The agents are awaiting information from you to work on your issue.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Dneece6,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to look into this claim for you.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Best,

Anthony

0 Likes