Second post, same as the first
aer_arait
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently posted this on your foums. I now can't reply to it. The only option is to "accept as a solution", which is **bleep**, because NOTHING has been dealt with. Here's the chat log with the "escalated" problem (which, yeah right, has not been escalated!):

{edited for privacy}

So, what can I do about this but wait and NOT reply to my previous thread to dicuss this with your company? You guys need better customer support and that is the bottom line. No wonder people warned me about switching to Verizon. 😕

0 Likes
Re: Second post, same as the first - Read The First Thread Again
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@aer_arait wrote:
... The only option is to "accept as a solution ... what can I do about this but wait and NOT reply to my previous thread to dicuss this with your company?  ...

Did you actually read KaLin's response to your original post?  If you did not, then read it because  there you will find specific instructions on how to have your issue addressed through the private support system.  This systems allows you to "speak" with a VZ employee.

The reason the thread is locked is to prevent your issue from getting lost or drifting into another area due to other unrelated comments.

aer_arait
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, yes, I DID read the response, and the text that Verizon so happily made "private" was a log of my chat with them, wherein they tell me, yet again, there's nothing I can do.

I've talked to Tara in support twice now. Waiting on her call back since yesterday at 2pm. Still, this issue is not resolved.

A Suggested Course Of Action
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@aer_arait wrote:

... I DID read the response, and the text that Verizon so happily made "private" was a log of my chat with them ... this issue is not resolved.

@In another thread, you wrote:

"  ... Your customer support is a JOKE ... I'm due to start with Verizon tomorrow and I haven't received any equipment ... I have to call back tomorrow to find out if my equipment is on the way ... I 100% know I made sure to do the self-install, because ... I'd rather  ... do it myself, without being ... annoyed by your techs ... "

I think I understand your issue.  You requested a new account and, based on your location and existing equipment, you ordered a self-install kit (of some sort).  Your subscription was scheduled for a certain date but you had not received the self-install equipment in time to begin the install or the subscription.

If this is the case, please comment so that your information can be passed to a Verizon employee (I am not an employee, but instead just a regular user like you).

If my description is not correct, please give the correct version of what either happened or did not happen, so that we can try to make progress.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  It is very important to understand that "Private Support" cases are designed specifically to prevent posts like mine.  By that I mean that I have no authority to suggest a course of action that can only be initiated by VZ employees (and I stand a good chance of getting my wrist slapped for doing so), and it's indeed possible that my "helping" may actually confuse the situation.  Nonetheless if I am sure I do understand your issue, I can somehow pass that information along and try to bring it to the attention of authorized VZ employees.

Looking forward to your reply.  Meanwhile, after reading once again your comments in red above, it seems that a bit of cooler thinking might be in order.  Good luck.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@aer_arait wrote:

Oh, yes, I DID read the response, and the text that Verizon so happily made "private" was a log of my chat with them, wherein they tell me, yet again, there's nothing I can do.

I've talked to Tara in support twice now. Waiting on her call back since yesterday at 2pm. Still, this issue is not resolved.

According to your private support case, they have been awaiting a response from you for the last 24 hours.  Please respond in the private support thread.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes