Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Seeing and printing my bill

tensi
Contributor
Contributor

Seeing and printing my bill

Message 1 of 2
(462 Views)

Since October I can not see may bill. I registered for paperless bill and now I do not have any access to the charges in my bill.This month my bill is higher by $4 and I do not know what is the charge. I want to go to the paper bill because it is ridiculous not to be able to access my account. I wasted 2 hours to try to see the bill. The online support is useless and aggravating. Please send my an Email with the result of this message.

1 REPLY 1
KaLin
Moderator Moderator

Re: Seeing and printing my bill

Message 2 of 2
(454 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users so your peers would be unable to send you anything regarding your bill.
Your issue requires that a Verizon representative review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.